Rest In Peace, Angie.

I just don't know what I should say to her.

What do you say to one of your friends who's mother took her own life not even three days ago?

I don't feel comfortable typing any details, its still too fresh in my mind and I'm crying already. I mean, I've known that woman, the whole family really, since I was the ripe age of eight years old. I'm still in shock.

Now, her youngest daughter is breaking down.
Threatening to end her own life as well, she is on suicide watch at this moment.
She had four kids all-together, I just don't understand why she would do this to them.
And the oldest daughter was only months away from graduating high school.

Angie was a different kind of mother, she was more of a friend.
Someone you could go to with any problem, and she would help you if she could.
Wednesday is the visitation, and Thursday is the funeral, as of right now, but we are supposed to have big snow tonight, so I'm not sure they will be able to.
I want go, but I'm not sure if I handle it. When I am extremely upset and begin to cry. Its not only tears, its sobbing and hyperventilating.
And, she listened to Metallica and AC/DC, and all that cool shenanigans.
She was an amazing woman.

Oh, man ... Crying again. Everyone was crying today.

I can't write anymore about it, it's extremely upsetting and my stomach is killing me, I could fill an ocean with all the tears I've released from my soul today...

You know if all that water disappeared somehow.
February 9th, 2010 at 03:14am