Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Hey
I'm going to tell you about something that may be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard of. It's called the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy. It is a policy enacted by the American government saying that men and women who are Gay (yes, as in they have emotions towards others of their own gender) cannot serve in the military (or if they do, no one can know.) They can't serve... in the military... They can't serve... in the military... Are you fucking with me? Really? Tell me the god honest truth, are you joking? We are at war in the middle east with troops stationed all over the world, constantly taking more soldiers from our reserves and national guard to go fight abroad because we don't have enough people, and you're turning people down because of their EMOTIONS?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB?!?!
There are several things dumb about this, but I'm going to start at the top: they pay their taxes. Allow me to elaborate; Gays, like all other American citizens, pay certain amounts of money to the Government of the United States of America based on how much income they receive and other things. Now, all they ask for in return for that money, is very much the same as what everyone else asks for, you know, the right to stay here, the right to work, and the right to serve. Serve? Yea, serve, as in serve our country and our citizens in the military. The right to DIE. They are ASKING if they can please, just PLEASE, DIE for YOU and ME and EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS COUNTRY. And what do those ungrateful government assholes do? They tell them they can't! HA! THEY TELL THEM THEY CANNOT DIE!!! THIS IS BEYOND ME! While most people are out trying to avoid going into the military, here the government is turning people away that are ASKING to be let in, fucking BEGGING to be given a gun and fight along side their countrymen for freedom and liberty. But no. They can't. Although, the government feels it's still pretty okay to take their money. I mean, no they're not good enough to protect us, but we can still use them for a few bucks. Wow, just listen to that. Not good enough to protect us. Tell you what, why don't we say blacks aren't good enough to protect you? or better yet, just minorities and foreigners in general, black and white. Also, people with green eyes aren't worthy of killing my foes and keeping my family safe, so get them the fuck out of there. While we're at it, I never have like Baptists, lets pull most of them, and then lets see who protects you, government fucks.
February 9th, 2010 at 04:17pm