My Life As Liz [And More]

Image

Who's heard of that show? If you watch MTV I'm sure you have. For those who haven't, I suggest it (if your into that 'reality show' stuff). Some people think it's fake. But it's not. My life as Liz a reenactment of Liz Lee's past experience of her senior year. Liz is played by the same person, in her point of view. She's older than in the show, and is portraying her senior year through her eyes.

I just wanted to put that out there 'cause this show has a lot (okay, maybe not a lot but a hand full) of comments about it being fake. Why does it matter? It's for entertainment not to judge wether it's fake or not.

_And More

Anyone have a PlayStation Network account? If you do my user name is skyechan. I've been playing Uncharted 2 online a lot these last two days. And when it comes to games I am competitive so I tend to scream at the TV from time to time. But if I had voice chat I'd be screaming at other players. Speaking of chat, I don't have it right now because I chose not to. But I probably will at some point.

What are some good action/adventure PS3 games? Besides Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed, inFAMOUS, Uncharted, and White Knight Chronicles.
February 9th, 2010 at 06:37pm