Fooooooor Tinkz. :D

Chapter
Rehearsals of Hell?

March 2nd, 2010.
Miley kept sending glances and glares my way, trying to break me down. I was currently reading over my script, being fit for the Wendy gown their putting me in.

"You think your so smart, don't you?" A voice asked. I looked up and saw Miley glaring again.

"Pardon me?" I asked her, glaring right back. "If I'm right, you should be reading over your lines, and not glaring at me." I said, a smirk finding it's way to my lips. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Nicky is mine, you got that?" She said throwing the huge script, onto the table. "I mean it, you better keep your filthy nasty hands off him." She added.

"Excuse me? Filthy Nasty? What, are we in fifth grade or something? Seriously." I said, a laugh quickly leaving my lips before I could help it. "Besides. Why would I want to date Nick Jonas? He's just a Star in the movie along-side me." I lied Of course I wouldn't mind dating Nick Jonas. Who wouldn't?

"I'm sure. It's just a warning. If I even see you flirting with him, it won't turn out pretty." She sneered, picking up the notebook, and reading over it. Quite loudly, actually. Real mature, Miley. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my script.

******************

"Alright, That's good! Five minutes!" Tom yelled, signaling it's time for our five minute break. I sat down on the stage thing, and picked up a bottled water, taking a swift drink, then sitting it down. Quickly reading over my script again.

"Hey, Aelita." I heard, I looked up, to see a certain curly haired boy making his way over to me. I smiled and sat the script down.

"Hey Nick!" I said, smiling. He smiled back, and then sat next to me, he started randomly humming a tune. I stared at him, before I started to grin. He was humming his song Inseparable. He glanced at me, automatically stopping, fully looking at me.

"What? Why are you staring at me for?" He said, His voice fully serious, yet his face wasn't. His eyebrows were raised, and lips were shapped into a big grin. I laughed.

"You were humming your song. I love that song, by the way." I told him, hitting my shoulder playfully against his. He raised his eyebrow at me, and began humming again.
I laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

"I was wondering, if you wanted to go get some coffee with me later?" His voice suggested. I raised my eyebrow at him. "I mean, if you want to, that is." He said, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. I laughed.

"I would love to, Mister Nick." I said. Giving him a side-hug, recieving one back from him.

"That's great, Miss Lita." I smiled at the nickname. We heard footsteps, but we ignored them. We were still hugging, before long, I started laughing, with him soon following. "I don't want to stop hugging you, your warm!" I told him, snuggling closer. "Maybe I don't want to, either." He said, also snuggling closer. Let the games begin, huh?

"Shouldn't you guys be reading over you script or something?" An annoying high-pitched voice asked us. We looked behind us to see Miley, with steams coming out of her ears. Not literally, but you get it.

"Shouldn't you be getting that stick out of your ass, or something?" I countered, smiling at her. She glared.

"You can't swear, Justice, it's against the rules." Miley said. I was about to say something to her, but Nick let go of me, quickly making the warm feeling leave me.

"You know what Miley? You should be minding your own business. Go study your lines or something, and leave me the Hell alone!" He told her off. His eyebrows were knitted together, his perfect lips were pointing downwards. He glanced at me. His smile coming to his lips, before he winked, and walked away, leaving me with Bitchilla.
I glanced at her, then turned around, and picked up my script.

"Nicky! Wait!" She yelled out, jumping off the stage, and running after him, but not beforeaccidently spilling my water out all over my jeans. I jumped up, trying to get it dried off. Great! It looks like I peed myself. Ugh! Bailey and jacob was walking through, talking to eachother, but bailey double glanced my way, before sighing and coming over and helping me clean up the mess, his brother joining in.

"Are you a klutz, or just had to go to the bathroom really bad?" He asked. Yep, it looks like I peed myself. I snorted, I know, very un-lady like.

"Miley Cyrus spilled it, and didn't even bother to help clean it up, thanks guys." I said, we finally got it dried up, and now there was just a big wet mark running down my pant leg.

"That's okay, it wasn't a problem. What's her problem anyways?" Bailey asked, his eyebrow slightly arched. I laughed at the look on their face before answering.

"She thinks I'm trying to steal her ex-boyfriend away from her." I said, laughing again. But their face was serious. My laughing sooned turned down, and I frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked them.

"We see the way Nick looks at you. You need to watch yourself. Miley could really hurt you." Jacob said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I'd like to see her try. Thank's for caring guys. But really." I said.

"Alright guys! Back to your places! It's time to rehearse again!" Tom yelled out, sitting into his chair again. Nick ran up to me. He whispered a quick "Ready?" I nodded, and he went to his side of the room.

******************

After the Rehearsal was done, I picked up my stuff, and made my way out of the room. Jeff leading me.

"Lita! Wait!" I heard, I turned around, to see nick trying to catch up with me. I laughed and smiled. When he got to me, he bent over, trying to catch his breath. "Can I have your number? So we could.. You know, text?" He asked.

"Sure, hand me your phone." I said, he dug his blackberry out of his back pocket, and handing it to me. I looked strangely at it, and heard him laugh. "Alright, That's not weird at all, now I have Nick's butt germs all over my hand. Ew." I said. Laughing along with him. I entered my number into the phone, and sending myself a text to myself, so I know his number. I gave him his phone bag, and gave him a hug, he hugged me back, before I hear Jeff telling me that we had to go.

"Bye nick!" I said, waving.

"Bye Lita!" He replied. I caught up with jeff, and we went to the limo. My phone started to beep, so I dug it out of my purse, and saw a new text message from an unfamiliar number.

U looked really pretty tonight, can't wait to see u tomorrow. (: NickJ. I laughed at his way of flirting, but replied nonetheless.

Ty, I would say the same to u, but, ur a dude, so it would be wrong! but u looked nice! Dido. LitaWita. I replied. Jeff pulled into the hotel, and let me out, I went up to my room, took a shower, and got my pajama's on. I went to my bed. I saw I got a new text from Nick.

Good night. See u tomorrow. NickJ I smiled.

Night. See u. LitaWita. I sat on my bed, and picked up my Teddy Bear, Rascal. Before laying back, and falling into a deep sleep.
February 9th, 2010 at 06:45pm