Thin Mints are the BEST Girl Scout cookies EVER!!!

Yes, it's that time of year again. Girl Scout Cookie time :)

Are girl scout cookies an American thing or do you have them in other countries too? If it is just an American thing, do you have something like them where you live?

Thin Mints are my favorite. They are so good if you put them in the freezer and then eat them. YUM! I'm trying not to eat all of them, because then my mom will kill me. I like the ones with the chocolate on bottom and they have chocolate drizzled on top. Ohh and there's a whole in the middle. If you know which kind I'm talking about, please tell me.

***
I stayed home sick today. I could've gone to school, but I exaggerated my illness, because I really didn't want to. So I stayed home and slept all day. I feel a lot better now.

I think I just kind of exhausted myself. I think I've gotten a max amount of five hours of sleep in one night since the week before last. I just needed to relax.

My head has been hurting for the past two days, though. It's one of those headaches that's all you can think about. I HATE it!

***
Earlier I sent out a mass text saying "What's up?" It was sent to ten people and five of them replied "Farmville" That is the exact reason why I don't play the game.

Just five seconds in and I could be hooked! This one girl in my science class talks about her farm EVERY day! It's just plain ridiculous, if you ask me.

I don't have a Facebook either, because I don't wanna become hooked. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

What's your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookie?
What's the name of that one kind I can't figure out?
Are you hooked on Facebook? How about Farmville?

Fact of the day:
In Cambodia, male prostitutes out number female prostitutes by a ratio of three to one.

xxMaddie
February 10th, 2010 at 01:54am