What do you think of my story idea? :D

Uh first I'd like to say hello I'm Michael. But anyway, I'm new to the writing part of Mibba and I don't know what's popular or interesting to Mibba readers so I'd like to share my idea and get some feedback before I decide on writing the chapters and a better summary.

My idea was to have a third person point of view with a heterosexual story line.

The male character comes off like he's hard to trust because no one seems to know where his loyalties lie. But since he's a likable character and that he's the only one to do whatever they ask, they trust him. He's an eccentrically strange character who has insane features (violet eyes, white blonde hair with a killer smile) and quirky moments. He goes by a pseudonym, and no one seems to know his real name.

The female character is headstrong, straight up (& blunt), yet can be stubborn. She makes things clear to what she likes and dislikes, and isn't afraid of anyone except being hurt. She refuses to lend her heart in case anyone breaks it.

They meet by chance and not romantically either.

That's all I really seem to have. It's really about love but something more than that at the same time. I have no idea how to expand it.

Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Comment them please. :)
February 10th, 2010 at 07:40am