Valentines Day

I don't appreciate the things I've got. Well, I mean, I do, but not as much as I should. I know I'm always taking for granted the fact that people love my stories and comment on them. I'm always taking for granted the fact that I HAVE readers! I mean, I don't remember a time (okay, okay, I do but it was really long ago) when people didn't read my stories.

Truthfully, I've become a little jaded.

So, what I'd like to do, with Valentines being on Sunday and all, is this. I'd like to show the people who read my stories just how much I love them. I'd like to show you all how much I love and appreciate you.

But I have no idea what to do!

So please, in the comments, tell me what you think I should do to show everyone that I love them. The idea can be as crazy or as boring as you want. Let me know.


EDIT! Actually I've decided what I want to do. I'm going to make valentines for everybody who asks. If you'd like a valentine, please message me with your name and address so I can send you one. If I get inundated with like 100 valentines it might take awhile, but I promise to try and make one for everyone!

(I'll be accepting adresses through Sunday 02/14 and I'll try to mail them all out by Monday 02/15 - so you'll get the valentine AFTER valentines day.)
February 10th, 2010 at 01:41pm