Hemp, Dear John, Phone Issues....Random

I realized I haven't written a journal entry in awhile and I didn't really expect to write really consistently....but anyway I'mn guesing no one really cares about that.

In other news.....I learned how to make bracelets out of hemp! It's really cool and hemp is somewhat cheap so it's pretty cool and easy to do. I also watched the movie Dear John with a couple of friends last week. It was good/ depressing and I guess I'm not really that much of a chick flick kind of girl but I liked the movie overall. Jeez I gotta tell you though, it was so packed in the theater. Guys and girls alike....guys were probably dragged their by their girlfriends but regardless it was full.

Alsooo I just recently got a new cell phone...the EnV 3 and I wanted to know if anyone else who owns it has the problem of it just shutting off randomly. It's quite annoying, really but yeah anyone else have that issue?

Ok this is going nowhere but rando directions so I don't usually do this but people, if you're bored, check out my stories. Please. I don't get too many readers and I am not trying to make a sob story but if I even got some feedback from just one person it would make me happy....and definitely a better writer and I like your comments....good or bad so if you ever feel like killin' time, read one of my sotries please and give your feedback.
I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!
February 10th, 2010 at 10:48pm