Part 2 of Story Idea

So I decided to change it around a bit as I stated in my first Journal. I still am missing names for both main characters. If you have any suggestions, comment them :)

Main Male
- {Insert Name Here}
- Tall, thin, white blond hair, piercing dark eyes
- Stated favorite colors are black and white.
- People are unsure about this character, they may not trust him off the bat. He takes this to advantage, having confidence that they need him, however, they feel wary around him. He, however, does things for his own favor, dismissing whether they win or lose.
- As much as he seems disloyal, he's likable enough where people want to either trust him, or make him want to be trusting to them.
- He's strange where his blatancy is near humorous.
- He thinks of the oddest sayings.
- Talking in riddles to confuse people on purpose is a good hobby of his.
- Occasionally, he can possibly be romantic.
- He's got a British accent, however, can mimic any other accent if he wishes (which makes others wonder if he really naturally has a British accent or not.)
- He's insecure about displaying the real "him".
- He's not searching for love, in fact, he's distancing himself from it.

Main Female
- {Insert Name Here}
- Short, thin, dark blue hair, piercing violet eyes
- Stated favorite colors are purple and hot pink
- She's insecure about her height of all things.
- She's headstrong, stubborn, violent at times, prideful, and brutally honest.
- There aren't any secrets with her. She tells it like it is and she hates being lied to, beating-around-the-bush, and games.
- Surprises make her flush with embarrassment.
- She's naturally polite and happy-go-lucky. If you do her wrong, she'll be a needle you can't remove. If you be nice, she'll be sweet in return.
- She's not searching for love, but knows somewhere, it exists.

So far, this is all I have, so what do you think?

My questions:
1. Any name suggestions for both the main male & the main female?
2. What else should I add to it?

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Comment this back :)
February 11th, 2010 at 09:17am