Story of my life!

Okay! So to start off my life is not perfect,by far. I am not writing this for sympathy. I am writing this to get it off my chest. When I was 11 years old I was raped for the first time. It was by someone that I trusted with my life,but he dedciced that isn't how he wanted it. After that day I could not look at a man the same. I would cry myself to sleep everynight for at least a month. Then when I finally told my grandma about it she told me that it would never happen again. Well let's just say that she was wrong. I was raped for the second time when I was 13. This time I fought back! I told him that if he did not get off me I would call the police and he punched me in my face until I bled. When my dad asked me what happened I just told him that I got into a fight on the school bus,because I was ashamed at what had happened. I felt like a tramp or like I deserved it. We called the cops and he went to jail. Then when I was 18 it happened again. The guy was my boyfriend at the time and he thought he could get "laid" whenever he wanted. Well the night it happened I told him no and he kept forcing himslef on me and finally when he was done raping me he told that I was a no good worthless whore and if I did not get out of his fucking house that he was going to do it again. I still to this day have not got the justice I deserve but I am away from them and all the have done to me. I try not to think about it because it just too much pain.They took something from me that I will nver get back.
February 11th, 2010 at 08:19pm