It really grinds my gears.

Do you want to know what really grinds my gears?

Okay so you really probably dont, but here it goes anyways.

I hate, and hate is word I use very seldomly. But what I hate is when someone you love is being taken advantage of. And they are too stopid to do somthing about it. Or they may not be stupid but they dont want to stir the pot so the let another person walk all over them.

And then this person, the one you love complains to you about the other person. And it really gets you going beacause the person you love is being f*cked over. And it is so hard to stand there and watch and do nothing.

Then one day they are both around. And I open up my big mouth, and nicely give them a piece of my mind. I want to make things right, But then I get yelled at for saying somthing. This isnt fare. So when we are alone. The person I dont like that is screwing over those I love, I really let them have it. I tell them just how much they are hurting my loved ones.

But yet nothing changes. Till the one person will stand up for themselves. My grandam always said "You and you alone will know when you have had enough."

I hope they figure it out soon. Because I dont know how much more of this crap I can handle. And I can't just walk away.

Okay, and of rant uhm or whatever the heck you want to call it. Had to get that off my chest.
February 12th, 2010 at 03:23am