Hip Hip, Hurray! Banana Man!

I hate not having a Valentine...

Just kidding.

Don't leave.

Please.

I don't really care if I have a Valentine or not , at least not anymore.

I feel very perky for some reason and since last year my Valentine wasn't exactly the bestest ('cause I didn't have a Valentine) but it was still good and I felt happy so this year I'm doing the same (sorta) as last year!

I went out and bought candy hearts and cupcakes for my friends !

Valentine is about love of all kinds and I love my friends and family.
I don't want to be a bitch about Valentine, but yeah at the beginning of this week I was all like, "Ugh, Valentine. Effin hate it." But something deep inside me didn't hate it so I was like heck, I like Valentine's Day !

I started wearing my heart earings and necklaces and telling everyone that doesn't have a Valentine to be my Valentine :) And you know what....I feel great about it.
Tomorrow I'm giving cupcakes to those I know will be depressed and at least putting some sort of joy in their heart will make me happy so it won't be such a bad Valentine.

----*-----

I happen to have one of the weirdest friends ever.
Lets name him Billy (for security purposes)
Billy is a pot head.
Billy is a genius.
Billy likes bananas.
Billy is an idiot.
Billy is a joker.
Billy always makes me smile.

Today was Billy's birthday.
Billy wanted a parade after school.
Billy got a parade after school.
But Billy wanted to dress in a banana suit...
Without pants.

So Billy dressed in a banana suit...
With no pants.

And got suspended.

Billy is my hero :D

And this really happened. No joke. The banana suit didn't cover the back of him completely so you could see his boxers and the school took this as 'offensive to school grounds' . I believe they shouldn't have suspended him...It was after school, ya' know, when we are suppose to be free?

But oh well, at least Billy got his wish.
And no school for 5 days.
And grounded.

Way to go Billy.

-Chelen
February 12th, 2010 at 03:47am