A journal where I try to stroke other people's eGenetials, hoping they'll suck mine. [Also: Censorship, China, and Google kicking arse.]

So, may I make a proposal?

I think we all get it - we can all pleasure each other in one giant ego!orgy, right? It's pretty easy to figure out how it works.
It's compensation, in a way.

We compliment everybody, after we're all knocked down, and we get compliments in return, right? It helps all of our egos.

Or, at least for the kids who have big manhoods. Otherwise, you're on your own. You have to compensate to prove that you've got any.
Over-compensation is good, too - it's great, because everyone who supposedly has eGenetials do it, too.

Am I adding to the drama? Quite possibly.
Do I care? Not really. It's already fueled by people's need to be liked, and to feel important.
God forbid we like ourselves without being known - we need validation from others, telling us just how much we weigh up against the others.

MY SUGGESTION:
I get on my knees, and I fondle and pleasure your (growling)little ego, and you can stroke or suck mine. I'll keep stroking yours.
We'll just be sex-buddies who make each other feel better by coming back again, and again... and again. And again. For the same old orgy. Where everyone screams in pleasure about how awesome someone else is for being there, because we know they're there, too.

You suck mine. I suck yours.
We get that out of the way, and actually do something. Your stamina isn't that good, guys.

On the topic of discussion - I find it interesting, what people on the forums tend to consider 'censorship issues'. It's bad when things are trying to be censored, yes...but...
China. Google.

Anyone kept up with that? China tecnically hacked Google - Google asked for them to stop.
China said 'Nah, I think we'll let them do what they want.'
...Google said "Oh, alright then. We agreed to filter your /whole country's/ internet, before... Guess where all your filters are going? Baaaii. Oh, and try that shit, again."
(-- Paraphrased for my own entertainment--)

As far as I'm concerned, Google just made a huuuge step in giving Chinese people more rights, as citizens and as people. That's why Google kicks some major arse, if not for them already kicking ass. This just multiples it.

Has anyone kept up with this story? Tell me you have? It's been going on for a while, and it's something that's important. To more than our egos.

Seriously - the second subject in this is more important, and I'm curious on something.
February 12th, 2010 at 07:15am