Papa Gates:

Papa Gates,

You are the coolest guy / dad ever. I understand that things must be hard on you right now with the loss of Jimmy. I know that you and him had a strong relationship. Brian, you've always had us Sevenfold fans' backs; now the tables have turned. We've always had your back, but now is when we need eachother the most. I hope that Syn and the rest of the gang are doing well. Please let them know that if they need anything, we have their backs 6661%. Same goes for you, Brian. We'll always have your backs, no matter is. And don't worry - you've always been my guitar hero - not Eddie Van Halen :P. Just remember that if we stick together, we can defeat the sadness. Jim's finally with Dimebag, and I know he wouldn't want us crying. He's want us to smile & laugh as we remember the memories shared with him. He was one hell of a drummer, and even though he was always slightly off his rocker, he had a great heart & mind, and touched millions of people. So Brian, I'd also like to express my thanks to you, for helping us, and being there for us.

Og agus saor go deo. foREVer

Love,
Ana Moitoza.

Just a spoonful of Jimmy helps the world go down...
February 12th, 2010 at 07:40am