Being Together

Hey. I’m writing about love... yeah I know. Again. But it’s just so beautiful love. But it can be so ugly. My best friend has recently gotten a boyfriend that she has liked since she met him. And for what I can see he liked her since he met her too. Yesterday I went over her house and he was there, but the way they were acting around each other was just so sweet and I began to think about love again. The many times I have sat down and just thought about love. I may be only be 13 but sometimes I wish I wasn’t. I wish I were 3 years old again, worrying only about which colour crayon to use. Beside that fact as I was thinking of love I found the high light of love is when you’re together. When someone loves you and you love them. But what really amazes me is when there being there makes everything different. To hold you and protect you against the harm of the world, when you feel hormonal and angry with god damn everything. They can just be there. They don’t ever have to say a word they can just sit there with you while you ramble about your feelings and because they love you too they will listen and just be there to comfort you. You could be in the worst situation and they can just hold your hand or hold you in there arms. And instantly you feel safe and like everything were never wrong or ever bad. Like all evil had vanished from the world. 'Its ok' they say you know its not true but you believe them anyway, just because you want to believe it. Another great feeling about being together is the fact that they want to be there you they want to protect you and they do love you. People see you in different ways and to some you look amazing to some not so amazing.
February 12th, 2010 at 01:31pm