Was he or was he not?

And so, the so called angel which went down to earth to spread his fortunes to the world took a glance at the dirt stained poor girl, me.

Coz it's like this, when my blockmates and I were about to take our block picture in front of our college building, while still preparing, the angel I would call "Milk" was there and a friend of mine who knew that I have a crush on the guy, "milk" , told me that he was actually looking at me... But I just shook it off and never mind it. For it would be impossible for him to even notice a girl like me. I'm not pretty, but I do think with others consent that I am cute... (that's just what they say that I disregard again....)

He was just there looking at us which almost took like years before he moved and changed his position, at the corner where he thinks that he wouldn't be noticed but since he's tall and almost big, I can see a side of him. I don't want to be thinking that he IS checking me out but...

I just know he doesn't for he has a girlfriend at the state....well, though others who knew I like him tells me that he and his girlfriend have already broke up but....still....

I just have to concentrate on my studies and not him for he is not my future....though I would like him to be part of my "future".....

just dreaming, what am I ever trying to think about? it's hilarious.

thanks thanks for reading. try to give a comment, thanks so much. =)
February 12th, 2010 at 04:48pm