The Memories of my momma!

I know that she is in a better place,but damn it hurts so bad.
I wish she was here with me.To help me with everything that is going on in my life.
My mom meant the world to my dad and I hate seeing him suffer through another day(her bday) without her here to celebrate it. He loved her to death. I could tell that much. We all loved her dearly. We all miss her. I just don't see how they couldn"t help. If I would not have been born she would still be here. The cancer would not have take her so quickly. And then maybe just maybe my dad would be happy. That is all I want in life is for the man the raised me from birth to be happy. Actually happy. He deserves it, I hate to sit here and wallow in my pain and heartache but I think that is all I can do to grieve though. I will never be over my momma's death but someday I will see her again in heaven.
I miss the songs that she would sing to me when she was trying to get me to go to sleep. And how much she loved me. She was the most loving momma ever. I know it seems strange but the bear that she gave me before she died I still have and I still sleep with it. I am not ashamed of that.
I love you mom! And I miss you to death!

*melissa*
February 12th, 2010 at 07:39pm