February Break and a Rave?!

Hey guys! Yet another random journal talking about random stuff, a picture for you to caption and a question for you to answer!
Does anyone else have a February break? I do:) It's this week I have off, and I intend on watching movies, sleeping in, hanging out and partying. S.D.R.R. is the only way to go! ;D
I'm going to a rave tonight I'm sooo excited!! I love raves:) It's going to be a great time. Plus, I can show off my shuffling skills! ^^ However, I don't intend on shuffling in high heels, that's why I'm wearing my neon converse. My friend can shuffle only in high heels, not in a flat shoe. I find it weird, but in a funny way. If I ever tried shuffling in high heels, I'd break my neck on the first kickoff.
And tomorrow, when I'm tired and most definately hungover, I'm going into the city for no reason. My dad has an appointment with the doctor or something and they feel it necessary to drag me along. Or, my mom does. I'm trying to persuade my dad to let me stay home.
All in all, I'm just really happy to get away from school for awhile. This year has been filled with too much drama (getting lied to and finding out I was single again through basically everyone in my school, having rumours spread about me by my ex, and my best friend trying to steal said ex. It's been great) and I'm over it. I just need to get away for awhile. Be alone for a bit, but not forgetting to surround myself in my friends and family every now and then.
So, my questions are, if you do have a February break, how are you planning on spending it? And, if you don't (But either way you can answer this question), put a caption to this picture!-Just for fun:)-
Image
Be creative as possible!! :)
February 12th, 2010 at 11:30pm