The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

I've decided to just start writing stuff down. It seems like a good idea, no? I had a blog a long time ago and not only did it fail, but they shut down the website. As of now, I attempt to write junk down in a notebook but unfortunately I only have only about an hour of free time to do that and I really should be in bed. I was even gonna attempt a Gooooooooogle blog but then I thought about how much control they have and got freaked out. So I landed here because its the easiest option. Google doesn't run this too does it?

So as I'm sitting here listening to Louis Armstrong toot his lovely trumpet with some beast backup clarinet, (By the way, who the heck decided that the clarinet wasnt a Jazz instrument, when It helped start the genre?) I've realized that I watch way too many food shows. Theyre not so much about how to make food, but quirky stuff about the coolest places to eat, why its cool, and the origin of it. Oh and we can't forget the ones about a dude trying to stuff 15 pounds of food down his throat in less than an hour.

Anyway, my point is watching all those lame, amazing, quirky shows sometimes leads you to discover an art. You wanna know what the best thing since sliced bread is? The answer is pillow cookies. This amazing yet simple cookie is loaded with a variety of fillings ranging from fruit to brownie. The result? An even more amazing yet simple cookie filled to the point where it bubbles out to form something that looks like a soft, comfy pillow. Its generally just any cookie that goes POOF at the top. Not only do they LOOK soft, gooey, and good, but trust me when I say they taste phenomenal as well.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_tbCqVl2yqf8/SyGRwceOW5I/AAAAAAAABX0/W2f2VGzrhiw/s400/cookie+swap+006.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_S5LZi6D2JaA/SxrXFrO7OTI/AAAAAAAACVw/i8doVLW2Beo/s400/Picture+or+Video+1358.jpg

http://www.jinxiboo.com/storage/PBpillowsPPK.jpg

[Watch me get yelled at for writing about pilow cookies in my journal in which your supposed to write about something "meaningful". If I want to write about pillow cookies in my journal, than I'm going to. Its meaningful to me. Have I addressed this subject already? Sorry, Its been a while.]
February 13th, 2010 at 05:46am