R.I.P Dear Brother.

Okay, So....

"Wait, like the drug,
Like the change in the pain it goes on, for so long,
And oh, now it hurts in the worst way
Now that your gone,
It's so wrong, it's so wrong..."


Anyone heard those lyrics? Yeah, they're form the song Cellar Door. Escape the Fate, anyone?

Anyways, That particular song reminds of two people: The Rev and My very own brother.

But this time, I won't be going on about The Rev. I would love to, because there's still so much left to say, but i just won't.

I have three brothers in total. Well, had anyways. Two older ones and a youngster.
Now, a year or two back, when I was completing my junior year, I lost one of those brothers.

Drew Millan. November 15, 1990 - February 13, 2008.

It's his death anniversary today, and I really had no idea what to do. I wanted to vent, and this seemed like the best place.

I miss him so much. He was my everything. My best friend, My brother, One person I really looked up to.

When we were little - and since he was the closest to my age, being only 2 years older - we would fight like hell. Scream, shout, hit. Everything. But then, at the end of the day, whenever I was hurt or just plain depressed, he was the one who wrapped his arms around me and told me everything would be okay. He used to be the one who comforted me, and then somehow always managed to make me laugh.

I want that back. All of it.

But that's not even near to possible. Sure, I have the two other ones, and I have a great relationship with them as well, but Drew... he was different. The eldest one - Brandon - is always busy with university and starting some business. I only see him on holidays, since we're in different countries. Different colleges. Same with the youngest one, Danny. He's completing his sophomore year, and still lives with my parents.

But out of them all, I miss Drew the most, knowing I won't be able to see him again - ever. Or maybe for just a long, long time.

So, i basically said all I could. Comment if you want. Advise me. I just don't know.

I wanted to vent, so I did. Now I'm off to go to the comforting embrace of the lovely Ben & Jerry.
February 13th, 2010 at 12:25pm