I Hope Today Never Ends.

No, I have no date or anything, but in the past few hours I've just been extremely happy. I'm all alone and it's kinda cold in here, but I just feel that kind of pure happiness.

I've been dreading today because it gives me another reason to be pessimistic and depressed. This entire week has been giving me reasons to be depressed. Lately I've been really restless and feeling useless because I haven't been able to do anything productive, and my brother has just been unbearable. He's the person I hate the most in the world. He's just so horrible and self-centered. He's called me so many names and he's made me cry so many times I think that he's the main reason my self-esteem is so low.

But right now, I don't care.

I've got myself to be content with, and with no one else to judge me, I'm perfectly happy.

Not to mention that my writer's block has lifted, I'm back to working on my art project, I'm playing the most heartwarming music, and everything's looking up. I feel like I can touch an ugly weed and turn it into this pristine rose. I feel invincible. The only thing I wish is that today wouldn't ever end; there's so many things that I feel like I can do right now, and I know that my mood will change by tomorrow and I'll be back to normal.

I never want to sleep again.

I wish I could stay awake and be happy like this forever.

Music (both heartfelt and loveless)

The All American Rejects- Straightjacket Feeling
Ashlee Simpson- Endless Summer
Ashlee Simpson- Say Goodbye
Aqualung- Easier to Lie
Aqualung- If I Fall (it's a beautiful song)
Aqualung- Strange and Beautiful
Aqualung- Another Little Hole (Oh, my god...need I say more?)
Bright Eyes- A Perfect Sonnet (he had the title right)
Bright Eyes- Lover I don't Have to Love
Coldplay- Yellow (yesyesyesyesyes)
Deathcab For Cutie- What Sarah Said
Deathcab For Cutie- All is Full of Love
Fiona Apple- Across the Universe (cover, but it's so lovely)
Feist- How My Heart Behaves (listening to it right now? the duet is so perfect)
Feist- Honey, Honey (next song)
Feist- Intuition
Feist- 1234 (I love her music?)
From First to Last- Emily
From First to Last- My Heart, Your Hands
Iron and Wine- Such Great Heights (cover)
Kate Nash- Foundations
Lily Allen- Littlest Things
Mayday Parade- Miserable at Best
MCR- Give Em Hell, Kid
MCR- Cubicles (I think I'd love to die alone?)
MCR- Desert Song
MCR- Demolition Lovers (::inlove:)
Placebo- Happy You're Gone
Placebo- Peeping Tom
Placebo- Burger Queen
Placebo- Running up that Hill
Placebo- My Sweet Prince
(Haha, notice I didn't put "Taste in Men" by Placebo? "I'm killing time on Valentine's, waiting for the day to end.")

Add to the list? :)

Sorry if that was a bit too much :/ ...and the excessive use of hearts xD.
-wyliecoyotesfriend

PS: Guyyys...I think it's just started to snow(:
February 15th, 2010 at 12:16am