The L.O.V.E. Series

I'm working on a new four part series, which will be written and posted on Mibba but will essentially be criticized and over and examined and written over and over again until I deem them perfect.

Pinky Promise

Hallie Mason and Lucas Fisher have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Their mothers are best friends, so this seems reasonable. Every promise ever made between them has been sworn in and kept by the kindergartner's sacred ritual: a pinky promise. Even at the age of sixteen, they both know that when something is promised [in pinky form, no less!] it would be bad luck - no, a curse to break it.

What will happen between Hallie and Lucas when a promise made forever ago is in danger of being broken?

[-x-]

If You Only Knew

Violet Skye is known as being a realist. You know, the person that tells you straight up what's what. Some people might confuse this with being a pessimist, but the truth is that everyone deserves the cold, hard truth, no matter what it is.

But then she meets Hunter Lake, who makes her re-think everything she has ever believed in, even the littlest of truths. She tries to stay true to herself and everything she knows to be fact. But what happens when Hunter confuses this for pessimism, and can't take it anymore?

[-x-]

Fusion

fu?sion?[fyoo-zhuhn] : Two things smashed together with so much force that they join together and become one element.

-As defined by Hans Strasser

Holland Beckett is on her way home from a party, alone and heartbroken, when suddenly, a car coming from the opposite direction skids on the ice and smashes into her with impressive force.

The next time she opens her eyes, it is to a lovely view of a hospital room and a perfect stranger, the man who got away unharmed.

During her hospital stay, Nicholas Ryan helps her heal, in more ways than one.

[-x-]

You're The Voice

Skylar Belle is an extremely talented musician of only sixteen years old. When she gets accepted to the Midnight Academy School of Music, she's ecstatic. It's practically a dream come true for her. After all, music is absolutely everything to her.

But when she meets Logan Summers, suddenly her music isn't as important, and this scares her. Slowly but surely, she starts to lose her music, her muse, and Skylar must make a choice between the two things she loves the most - the music, and the boy.

What happens when you make something your everything?

When you lose it, you have nothing.

Questions? Comments? Opinions?
February 15th, 2010 at 02:01pm