um i just need to know the meaning of this dream.

okay so i have been having this dream since 3 weeks ago. and it's buggen me. so i just want to know the meaning of it. before it makes me go crazy.
so here it is:

i appear on a road. it's the kind that just goes on and on. on each side of the road is houses. all of the ones i have lived in. the white appartment my mom lived in when i was born to the brown trailer i live in now. all along the sides of the houses are the dates. there is always something stamped onto it. on the house i was in last was a name stamped onto it. it was a firends name, i don't know why her name had showed up becasue she had been gone for many many years.

i would walk along the road. i would peek into the window and see what was going on inside. then i came to the one in the very end. it was the trailer i'm liveing in. it was vacant. nothing was moveing in it. but then a showdow moved. it was a hodded figure. i couldn't see it's face. i stumbled into the middled of the road. i think it scared me because i didn't know who it was.

when i was in the middle of the road. a hodded figure came out of every single house. they just stood on the sidewalk. i felt like they were stareing at me, watching me. finally they all turned to me. they pointed at me. then all at once they opened there mouth and sang. i couldn't hear the words, they were to cumbled together. then it started to rain blood.

and at the peack of this i would wake up.
February 16th, 2010 at 04:51am