I think my teacher might be a pedophile

Seriously, I'm not even kidding.

Me and my friend hate him because he's so damn creepy. He touched her once on her mid back, but he touches me all the time. Not inappropriatly but I still don't like me and it makes me uncomfortable. He shouldn't touch people because he doesnt know how sensitive people can be. Like me, I was raped over a year ago but today I still cantstand being touched aside from my friend and that's it. Not even my mom.

But any way one day he would not stop touching me.[\i] over and over and over. Even though it was on my lower back and rubbing my sholders instead of let's say, my boobs, it was really upsetting me and then I screamed STOP IT! My friends looked surprised and my teacher asked some what nervously I think "what?"

Also, it seems like he's always flirting with the girls in my class but he only ever touched my friend that one time and me, no one else. Also he let's girls get away with anything but yells at the guys for everything. And one day we had to get our heart rate up so he made us go outside and exercise and he was staring at me and my friend. And whenever I look up in class he's staring st me!

Me and my friend decided we didn't like our assigned seats so one day I sat in the back where no one sits and she sat st the same table with me but then at the new semester he moved us to the front and said it's so he can see our pretty smiles .

Could this be leading up to something?
He really creeps me out!
February 16th, 2010 at 07:09am