War & Humanity

There is so many things that need to be changed in this world, but I believe that the world is incapable of change. It is such a shame that something so beautiful like our Earth can be trashed so completely.

By war.

By hate.

Lust.

Don't think I am trashing all humans, cause I am not. The Earth wouldn't be much without us, it would just go to waste...

Sad, because I don't believe that humans were born to be killers, but that is what we become. Death and blood, it is never a good thing, that is why I wish to be a doctor, to help people survive, and actually live. More than anything, I want to make a difference.

But I think that is what anyone would want. Everyone wants to be remember for something. Everyone makes mistakes while trying. I have lost count of how many mistakes I have made. I have lied, cheated, cussed, taken the lords name in vain, stolen, but through it all, I have never really stopped trying, I want a new perspective.

I want to stop my greed.

My lust, but sometimes, in humanity that could be one of the hardest things one can do. I am writing this cause I want to help people learn.

I had lost my innocence at a young age, one of my very first sins. For people who are very naive, and who think sex and death are just a joke, they're not, they lead to so much more. Babies that could have done something great, never get born. People who have dozens of other who love them, get murdered, leaving those dozens a wreck.

So I hope that some day, humanity can change for something more, pure and religious. To have faith in others, and themselves
February 16th, 2010 at 10:52am