Questions And Ranting A Tad

My friend is on Tripple-C. Which is pills you take for a cold, but it makes you really crazy when you take too many. It can be partly addicting. My friend's become addicted to pain killers. And, this is a lot like a pain killer I guess.

"Tripple C is fun, I'm not hurting anyone. Why can't you see that?"
My friend, (let's say her names Sam) is on drugs. I mean, almost everyone is, right? She might smoke pot, she might have done speed but she's a good person overall. She's been making bad choices in those areas, but just because she's done that doesn't mean she's a bad person. Well, my friend's are always saying "Popping pills like Tripple C is bad for you and will kill you". And Sam won't believe them. I don't know what to do, or anything that's really factual about it. I guess I could find out but I'm afraid to, since my parents would think I'm on it, and I'm most certainly not. I don't know what to do.

Questions:
1.) What would you do if your friend is on Tripple-C?
2.) How do you tell your boyfriend he is smoothering you, and that it's getting really annoying how paranoid he is?
3.) When your older, would you be afraid to become a marine, or another branch in the military?
4.) What are the requirements to become a Marine?
February 16th, 2010 at 10:26pm