Spooked

Today I broke up with my boyfriend of seven months, because I didn't love him like that anymore. He, however, fell so in love with me that I knew something wrong was going to come out of this. But it felt right. When we were dating we made promises to each other, and the promise he made to me was that he wouldn't use black magic. (we're both into witchcraft, and I do strongly believe that black magic is wrong.)

Now he's telling me he's talking to people who will teach him black magic, teach him all the ways to harm. I know I can't do anything about it, much, because it's his free will and he doesn't have to keep my promise anymore. What I'm worried about is him using it on me. I know how to protect myself, I know my mother will protect me (she'll talk to her God), my Wiccan mother (I think I made that up) will protect me, and I know that the Goddess will protect me. Still, I'm worried about EVERYONE around me.

Wyoming is kind of an underground sucker for that kind of stuff, we have Otherkin covens, Wicca fastly growing, and there's just a bunch of stuff here. Whether you believe in it or not is your choice, but we do, and because we do thoe believes to manifest itself. I can't help but believe in black magic, there is always going to be that darkness in everything, however that doesn't meant I believe it's right to practice it.

I could easily take away my ex boyfriends powers. I've done it to someone else before and it worked, they no longer terrorize people around him.

He was also being a dick to me on facebook as well (sorry for the language). I asked him if he'd be so kind as to tell his friends that no one is the bad guy in this situation and that it'd be nice if he told his friends not to talk crap behind my back.

He told me that "when we were together I cared, but now they can say whatever they want."

Honestly, you didn't care then either. That, and he was laughing at me and his tone was snide (I can feel tones through email...it's just, obvious since I know him so well) and he was making it seem like I was the bad guy. He was saying "oh, I knew this was going to happen. I knew you'd leave me for someone else"

Is he retarded? Because I was completely honest when I said I didn't feel like dating anyone else, I want to be single for a while. But no, instead he has to be an a-hole and just fuel the fire when I was trying to do my best to handle this like an adult.

I have no regrets.
February 17th, 2010 at 01:46am