Tegan and Sara. Snow Days. Prom Dress. Tinkerbell the Rat.



Hmm, I think this is my favorite song by them. This version is the best, I think.
But I also love Call It Off, though.

Well, I have another snow day tomorrow.
I can add it to the other 6 days I've had off school. [BOREDOM]
I do understand that there is a lot of snow out there, but I don't want to have to go to school in the summer.

And Prom is coming up in April and I just want to get my dress before I have go into panic mode a few days before it happens, because I always manage to procastinate.
My friend Ana told me of a place where she got her's brand new, for 35 dollars. I was shocked. You just can't beat that. So, I will be going there this weekend ... If the snow decides to stop falling from the sky.

I've spent all day writing with Angie, can't wait to do it again tomorrow.
We are writing a femmeslash, and we don't have a title yet, so any ideas?

Also, I recently went to the petshop with my sister and nephew, he got a rat.
Now, before you start going, ''eww.'' I have to take up for her, she is quite adorable.
She likes to run up hoodie sleeves, and climb up your shirt and sit in your hood, or on your neck. My nephew is only four and he named her Tinkerbell.
Rat - that looks like Tinkerbell.
Should I get one?
February 17th, 2010 at 08:06am