Strawberry Cyclops are oh so wonderful

I am currently eating the best frozen yogurt ever! It is great, though rather expensive, around $4 for a pint... But i think its worth it and definitely better for me than ice cream.

Thinking of getting AIM but don't think I'd get many friends on it... So still thinking...

Started designing again, now just got to start making those designs come to life, once I do i promise i'll actually put pictures up :)

Found out last week that one of my closest friends has severe depression and has tried to commit suicide... I feel terrible for not noticing she was depressed, but she said she tried so hard to hide it so she is glad in a way that I never noticed. I just feel horrible about it but am glad she has decided to trust me finally. I'm just not sure how to help her, I mean I now feel bad because i havn't told her about any of my depression, or weight issues or anything. It's not that I don't trust her or any of my other friends it's just that I don't want the pity I know will come and the constant watching me and my food intake, they're bad enough with that without knowing the past.

Didn't get into the Oceania team which means no competitive skating this year, still going to skate I believe, possibly teach my cousin. Who knows really, maybe even try to get all my medal levels up. Definitely leaving the Upper Hutt club though, i'm fully over all the drama and fights that go with that place.

Moving back to mum and dad's place this Sunday, actually can't wait. I'm over flatting with William now, we fight to much and its ruining our friendship and I really don't want that.

Better go and continue packing my stuff.

Much Love

Kimi ?
February 17th, 2010 at 08:23am