I hate these kind of people

I hate people that say they love this person they marry and have two kids with, then tell people that if they weren't with that person, they would be with this other person. And the fact that the person is over the over dramatic. (Meaning worse then the regular over dramatics). They married on the Friday the 13th. Any relationships and marries on that day are to be doomed. And they passed a funeral home. Bad luck. Oh, this is what my dumb dumb sister in law is doing. I despise her. She tells my sister all this, and not anyone else because i would smack her and she would brainwash my brother to make me say sorry to her. I havent done that in a while. :) And last night, i got home from stuffing the star watches at the center, and i sit on the couch and she says, 'I'm sitting there you know.' and i say to her, ' no,i dont know. Who really cares.' and then i stood up and whispered to my mom if we could still go out to movie gallery, cause i wanted to buy some games. Dont member what she said but i walked off saying 'people piss me off' and my brother jeremy says 'geeze' and i say 'i hate people'.
Then, after a few minutes dinner was done and i convinced my mom to go to movie gallery and everyone, but Jen (the crazy freak sis in law), cause when she came over she said 'i'll eat later, i cant deal with attitudes' and i said 'i cant deal with yours' and she went to the couch and cried to herself, while i keep thinking 'i cant wait till they leave in may.'
February 17th, 2010 at 04:23pm