Why my country SUCKS :(

Okay so now Im officially pissed off.
HIM (one of my favourite bands ever) are touring the UK WITH DOMMIN, and are going all over England but of course MISSING OUT WALES!!!! I mean WTF?! When did we no become part of the UK?? What are we some alien dot on a map that no one's over heard of before??
And it's not only HIM.
KISS (again one of the greatest bands of all time ever) are touring and have added EXTRA DATES but not in wales!!!
I was so upset when I found out none of these bands were touring wales and since their so far away I can't travel to see them which im wiling to do.
Also, I saw Fall Out Boy in 2008 and we had to travel to Birmingham (because they're my sister's favourite band) to see them, then rush back at like 2am, which resulted in me failing my maths test. Guess what happened then? Fall Out Boy decide to come to wales after we spent god knows how much to see them in B.ham.
However one of my friends went to their cardiff show (which sold out in like a day btw) and said they weren't that good and didnt bother coming out after the show. Plus at the birmingham show hardly anyone except me knew their support You Me At Six so when they went offstage I screamed and waved (my glowstick) at Josh and he waved back :D

Buuuuuuuut that's beside the point. Why does wales suck so much?? I mean it's cold, it doesn't stop raining (it's raining as i type this actually), it smells funny cos of all the damn farms, there's loads of sheep (which would be a problem to sheep-hater but i like them. They're cute and fluffy :3), we celebrate weird things and wear weird clothes, we have a really weird language with really long words that make no sense, some of the accents are loud, some of the people are loud and we're wayyy too passionate about a game where dudes basically try and kill eachother while throwing round a ball in the shape of an egg :S

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.. a welsh band toured recently (i can't remember if they were Kids In Glass Houses or Funeral For A Friend) and they toured the UK but MISSED OUT WALES! I MEAN COME ON!!! They couldn't be bothered to play the country where they were from whereas bands like The Used, Madina Lake and All Time Low travel all the way over from America to play in tiny crappy little venues to people because they actually CARE about their fans who are stuck in stupid crappy countries. Im not actually complaining about Kids In Glass Houses or Funeral For A Friend, I like them both and I've met FFAF's guitarist in tesco and he was really friendly and agreed to sign my shoe :)

Im just saying, why can't this dumb country get off it's ass and gain some popularity so super amazing bands like HIM and KISS will play here, okay?

Goddamit!! ><
February 17th, 2010 at 05:52pm