Listening to Owl City on a sunny day while tanning on a roof = amazing.

So if you read my previous journal, (which I doubt you have), you'll remember me going on about how beautiful I find my friend Priyanka's full journals to be. So I've decided to try and journal again. I can't stand journaling on paper unless I am given no other choice. I just can't rite fast enough to keep up with my thoughts. You know how that is right? However I'd like to keep a paper journal where I can decorate it as much as I want and so on and so forth.

My dog is currently sick, throwing up, shivering and she's limping. The limping part I can't explain but my father let her eat a hot dog off the ground two days ago and I'm almost positive it's the pork doing this to her. My dad didn't want to really take her to the vet but I made him. I already lost one of my pets, if I lose the other so soon I'd probably be really emotional for a good month or two.

I couldn't go to the vets with her, I didn't want to go back and see the room where Louie died. I can't even look at it when we drive by it; I close my eyes and hold my breath when we do or look out the other window. Even when Matt drives me home won't go that way, or asks me if he absolutely has to.

But I'm paranoid for some reason...

I know it's because I lost my cat recently and I'm scared I'll loose her too. But I can't be near her because I hate seeing an animal in any sort of pain or discomfort. I hope she gets better soon, if not for her sake, then my own.

I'm beginning to get really close to Zach and I don't know if I like that fact. Yes, it's nice to have someone who is always missing you and always eager to talk to you. I don't know...ever since that stupid Landon I'm so cautious with guys and my heart.

But Zach is different, if anything I don't want the commitment. He's a saint in relationships, won't even look another girls way. He does what ever I want with out complaining, insists we do what I want actually, and is actually interested in a lot of what I write.

Ian and Christine thinks hes an absolutely amazing boy which he is, don't get me wrong. But why do I feel like if I get with him, that's it, no more other boys? Personally I think I'm being ridiculous. And he's willing to wait for me to make up my mind, and to date he's been waiting a few weeks more than a month.

I don't know any guy who's ever been that patient with a train wreck like myself.

We shall see, right now I'm putting the majority of my focus on the one acts, my English class and my college class. Chemistry? It's a lost cause darling...I hold no hope for that class and the "rat" that teaches it.
February 18th, 2010 at 04:17am