What would you do if that happened to you!?

Hey guys!

Well today I´m going to write about shit that happens. :]

So today 2 friends of mine[A guy and a girl] (we´re not that close, just people who I talk to now and then) were playing who got more kisses... so... unfortunately the guy came up to me and well... kissed me, I was just so stupid not to move or just say no right away, after that I felt dirty for about an hour, but then I forgot, it was just like a quick lips on lips for a second, kiss; it was as if you would´ve put something on my lips, just like that. I had a trauma about it for a couple of hours, but I´m over it... I think.

Right after he, well, kissed me, the teacher was coming out of the class room, and she was like "Not here." then he said:
"Ok. Downstairs?"
"Yes."
I was about to say "NO! Nowhere, dammit!" even if it had been too late.

But, what I´m really glad about, is that the guy[Let´s name him Kurt] I like didn´t see me... or at least I think he didn´t...

After that we (me and other 2 friends)left for the place where they sell the school books, and Kurt and one of his friends were there. My friend said to my other friend "You go, we´ll stay here" So we didn´t have to walk by him, but I was like "nah, whatever, let´s go." So we went into the bookstore and came out and Kurt´s friend was like "What? They didn´t have the book?" I just giggled and kept walking, but my other friend said: "What book"
"Well, the book!" And so they started ´arguing´ playfully over nothing and I stopped walking and looked back at them, and I don´t know if it´s me (like I´ve said on previous journals) but I felt Kurt was watching me. And whenever that happens I don´t know what to do xD so I just started walking again. Geez... I make a big deal out of it, but it is to me :[

And about the guy that kissed me, well I´m talking to him on msn... I feel I should be mad at him, but still, I didn´t move or said anything, and I´m just not a person with a strong temper, you know?

*Sigh*

What would you do if that happened to you!?

Listening: Dancing Dead-Avenged Sevenfold
February 19th, 2010 at 07:48am