Thank You Commenters

I’m writing this journal entry to express how truly grateful I am to the 83 people who are subscribed to my story and also to every single person who reads it. This goes out to each and every individual who has taken the time to stop and read “Australia” and enjoyed it. This is a big thank you to the people who take the time to comment on the story also.
But, to those of you who don’t comment it; please don’t take that as an insult towards yourself. I appreciate the comments yes, but as long as you are enjoying Australia for everything it is; I am a happy happy girl.

But please keep commenting it. My face goes like this >>> :DDDD when I get a new comment on my story.

Now for a shout out to each and every one of those people who have commented on my story.

“michelle-y”

“ Smile.In.The.Rain

“crazytee”

“Emily_Lies”

“xxxluckyluckyxxx”

“staceyybear”

“Tenikarr”

“thelistening.”

“choirgirlx3”

“Underscore_”

“thatpricelesssmile”

“DeathByAStar!”

“ghost busters”

“what a dream.”

“Forever-Fireflies-x”

“Sophiere”

“billie_Z”

“fly.away.with.you.”

"JoeJonas'n'me”

“CupcakeFace666”

“SpellsUnderTheStars”

“LadyNP”

“silent.tears.eternal”

“CattyCatastrophe”

“kate.is.the.bomb”

“jess_the_mess”

“nissyy”

“ImInLoveWithYou?”

“kayshelders”

“NJ_Lovebug”

“RetroUpsideDown”

“YUMYUM289”

Thank you guys; really. You have no idea how much your dedication to my story means to me.
Each and every one of you has a part of the heart of the little author hidden inside of me, and you deserve it.
Please continue to enjoy and comment “Australia”. You give me the inspiration to create what I do.
Thank you so much!
With love,
Janabelle
p.s. if I didnt include you in this journal entry, please comment my profile and yell at me. (Y) only if I didnt include you.
p.p.s. the order you are listed is the order you commented. I thought that would be more fair.
February 19th, 2010 at 10:56pm