Slightly bored so this calls for... AN IPOD QUIZ :)

Hey guys :)
Task - Set your ipod on random (in this case it's my spotify playlist) and write down the first lyrics you hear. Then others guess what songs they are and who by. (sorry if wrong lyrics - I'm doing this by ear.)

1- Good morning miss. Can I help you so? 16 today. And up for fun.

2- I did my best to notice. When the call came down the line. Up to the platform of surrender.

3- it's bugging me, grating me and twisting me around, yeah I'm endlessly caving in and turning inside out.

4- When these pillars get pulled down, it will be you who wears the crown, and I'll own everything to you!

5- It's not easy have yourself a good time! Greasing up those bets and betters, Watching out they don't four-letter

Spotify ad... *waits 3 minutes* (it's the fire one!)

6- Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.

7- (OH MT GOSH - sorry for this XD)
I like to call this little number, striped sweater.
The best time to wear a striped sweater, is all the time. One with a collar TURTLE NECK that's the kind.


8- Let to never be said. The Romance is dead. 'Cos there's so little else occupying my head.

9- What's somebody like you, doing in a place like this? Did you come alone or did you bring all your friends?

10- Hello there, the angel from my nightmare.

11- Goodbye. Goodbye. Leggy blonde. Everyday I look out of the office floor, there you were your hair down to your legs and your legs down to the floor.

12- Imagine me and you. I do. I think about you day and night, it's only right.

13- Just a small town girl. Living in a lonely world. She took a midnight train going anywhere.

14- I remember black skies, the lightening all around me.

15- You're the kind of friend who always bends when I'm broken, like remember when. You took my heart and put it back together again.

16- You say you see what's underneath that the gloss has washed away. But you're the one whose colours gone from love to dirty grey.

17 AARRGHGHH SIMVETINAAAHHH etc etc etc
On the day we arrived on the planet, blinking stepped forward into the sun.

18- I could stay awake just to hear you breathing.

19- Can you stay up for the weekend, I'm playing golf...

20- Let's go girls. I'm going out tonight, I'm feeling alright, I'm going to let it all hang out!

:) Lol thanks if you're bored and have participated. Ill try to cross them out.
February 20th, 2010 at 01:51am