lame.

I came to realize that a lot of things in my life are lame. well not just my life but life in general. I'll start with my life first cuz..i want to. So..whats with guys? i mean really. on minute they'll be all nice to you telling you how cute you are and how unique you are and then the next they think you're PMSing because you didn't do something they agreed with. LOSERS! well...not all of guys are losers. I mean i have loads of guy friends who i love and get along with just fine...but then again those ones are gay...So i guess its the straight guys i know that are jerks. The other day this guy asked if he could tell me something personal. Not really caring i said sure. I mean i didn't know what he was going to say. And the next thing i know hes telling me that he likes me. How am i supposed to react to that? Its flattering don't get me wrong but I barely know this kid, he just broke up with his girlfriend, and i don't like him like that. What a mess.
So then...my other lame thing i have to talk about isn't really like lame lame more like lame funny and i don't really mind it. The movie Black Sheep. My god! hahaha. my friends and i watched the ending at least 5 times. KABOOM! For those of you who have never seen and or heard of the movie or if you have and you can't really remember it, its a movie about weresheep. Not joking. There's blood. Horror. Weapons. A confusing plot line. and yes you guessed it. Human eating sheep. If you like laughing at loser horror movies this is one to get, rent whatever.
February 21st, 2010 at 05:52am