Random Things i think up

You don't know what its like to be me.To be hurt,to feel lost to be left out in the dark,to be kicked when your down,to feel like you've been pushed around,to be on the edge of breaking down.--simple plan

The Surgeon General says it's hazardous to breathe I'd have another cigarette, but I can't see Tell me who you're gonna believe

i wont say i failed 1000 times, ill just say that i discovered 1000 ways that can cause failure. XD

relationships are like glass sometimes its better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself trying to put the pieces back together.

tell me what to do and ill tell you off.Try to make decisions for me and you might not be able thing with that wound im gonna put on your head.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

Love is when you shed a tear and you still love him. Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say im happy for you, when all you do is cry.....

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

**we enter the world alone, we leave the world alone. so is it better to be alone?**

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right and forget the ones who don't! Believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance-take it, if it changes your life-let it. Nobody said life would be easy they just promised it would be worth it?

its not when i look back at all the memories, and good times we had that makes me sad, its when you consider those memories as nothing to you, when they meant everything to me.

I like to tell people that i have the heart of a small boy...then i tell them it's in a jar on my desk!

The struggles make you stronger and the changes make you wiser and happiness has a way of takin its own sweet time?

Love::we think about it, dream about it, lose sleep worrying about it, when we don't have it we search for it and when we discover it we don't know what to do with it. we fear losing it, it is are source of pleasure & pain but we can't predict which it will be from one moment to the next. it's a short word, easy to define, and... impossible to live without.

im tired of fighting its too stressful i have no one to help me no one to save me if i die i die if not o well i cant fight everyone at the same time anymore its worn me out i need peace

my mind has broken my spirit i have no energy to fight anymore i cant live like this maybe i should just die so i can fix every1's probs since they always blame me im just tired of it all
February 21st, 2010 at 07:06am