I said these people and places are getting old, in the streets of shame where you've lost your dreams in the rain...

Today is the day. I moved back into my parents place, out of my flat. I am soo glad to be out of there, William has been driving me insane lately. Which isn't good because he is one of if not my best friend. He's just so ignorant and lazy like today. I got to my parents place (which is an hour from where I was living) with all my stuff ready to move into mum and dads, and I get atext message from him saying "you didn't clean the oven or shower" I got so annoyed because i had cleaned every room in the house including dusting and the ceilings, the only reason I didn't do the actual shower was because he still had stuff in it and I had cleaned the oven a few weeks ago so it shouldn't have even been very dirty at all. I am just glad that i didn't get really angry at him, or send him an angry text. I think us flatting together was a bad idea as I don't like conflict very much so wouldn't confront him about doing his share of cleaning, cooking etc. It will be a good start again just to me away from that and not having to be the super responsible one anymore. Just being able to live and be kind of carefree in a way I guess.

New year, new adventures. Back where its fun, easy. Away from the drama that is skating, back to where people love me for who and what I am and i know they will love me unconditionally. Back to being able to see friends every weekend, movie nights with Daniel, girly chats with Michelle, Stacey and Rachel. Dragging Suzie out to have coffee or lunch with me and the girls. Catching up with Sean. Everything will be easier. I can sort myself out without worrying that I will be alone, because I know my friends will always be there for me no matter what.

Fully unpacked, just need to put posters on the walls, I think thats a job for tomorrow. Then after that and hanging with Daniel. Sorting out the spare room so it can be my craft room, fully equiped for sewing, designing for me, card-making for mum, and scrapbooking equipment for the both of us.

I have a feeling this could be my year. One more week of work in the hutt, then two weeks at Porirua, then after that a weeks holiday to visit family. I can't wait i get to drive up all by myself for the first time ever and see my borther and his girlfriend, my aunt, uncle, James and Selina. Go to nana's 70th and see the rest of the family, then afterwards go and see granddad and nana, before comign home again ready to start work in either Wellington or porirua depending which one I get.

Much love,
Kimi?

R.I.P. Nan. Granddad. Tenga. You mean so mcuh to me and others. You changed my life and helped me with my life. i only wish you were still here to see how I have grown, how far I have come from those days. I am a stronger person now and I owe it all to you. You will forever be loved ??
February 21st, 2010 at 09:58am