She Has Awakened The Demon In Me...

So I had this friend, her name was Danae. She was my partner in crime, my lover from the west coast, and she told me that this time, she was here to stay. She fell in "love" and for a while they were fine. Long conversations, and many texts later was when we discovered, that he was lying.

"Make me forget him, make me strong.
I don't want his love, he played me so wrong."

She told me, begging me to help. I wanted to fly to Cali to leave him some welts. For she was my best friend, and in dire need of help. I texted him and told him to go away, she doesn't love you and wants to forget her. He told me to fuck off, mind my own business. And he wasn't going to leave her. For a while, we went through a vicious cycle. She would come crying to me, begging for help. I would text him, begging him to leave her be. Then she would tell him, that I was the one who didn't want them to be. I put up with it, thinking she just needed some time. In the end, I guess I paid for her crimes. In their eyes, I am the bad guy. I found out tonight that the best friend I thought I had was one big fat fucking lie. She not only texted him from my phone, but told him that I was angry for no reason and that I was pissed that she was moving. I, doing nothing wrong and was not feeling that way, was oblivious to the fact that my "best friend" was hating on me at that moment, while we were sitting there laughing at the movie we were watching.

When it was over, we got up to leave. "Goodbye Danae" I said, while she just ignored me. Her other friends even said goodbye, but she just walked on by. Later, I found out that she had deleted me from her friends list. "Danae has no friends by the name of Tyanne." Is what it read. My eyes burned, as my tears were silently shed.

I had put up so much shit from her. When we were friends before she moved to Cali, she did this twice to me. Once she told me that I was really immature, and wasn't a good friend. Then a few weeks later, acted like nothing happened. Then she started shit again, saying that I was fucking around with her older brother Chris, and telling lies about me. Saying that I did black magic and that I worshiped the devil, when I am only a Wiccan and we have no devil. And she was there, practicing my so called "black magic" with me.

So tonight I write this to say no more, no more will I fucking put up with her god damn shit. She wants to say that I hate her and I am not a good friend, then fine. We will see how much of a bitch I can be, for she has just awakened the demon within me. Will she dance with the devil upon this black and starry night?
February 22nd, 2010 at 06:10am