I Was Born In Area 51 + Questions.

E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Joking.
My cat is lying on my back again, damn you Tinkerbell. My rat is waiting for me to feed her, damn you Myspace.

Today, I was in a shop and an old man stared at me with a cheeky grin upon his face. I felt voilated. I really dislike the thought of someone staring at me with pleasure. It makes me want to go home and bleach myself, apart from the burning it would not possibly do anything else. I am already snow white, referring to my skin colour. I am not however, a fictional character who is friends with seven dwarfs. I am an orangutan.

On the 2nd of March, I have additional testing with DFR. Life Support Fitter in the RAAF. It is just to see if I am smart enough... I hope I go well. I really do. I really do. Please!

1. Cat, dogs or turtles?
2. Do you watch I Dream Of Jeanie or Green Acres?
3. If Peter Garrett held nightly concerts [of Midnight Oil] in The Parliment House, would he recieve more respect?
4. What are your opinions on the colours black and white?
5. Good news everyone!
6. Did you read my journal?

I would appreciate comments, last journal posts turned out to be doozy.

Well cool,
Acissej.
February 22nd, 2010 at 12:08pm