Story Time

So lately I haven't been updating "There's No Price On Love" or "You Suck But I Bite" and I'm incredibly sorry for it. I've been kind of negligent of the two of them and I haven't meant to be. Just lately the ideas for "I Love You Benjamin Stone" have been appearing out of nowhere like crazy. So for now, all I can say is that I'm not entirely sure when those two will be updated. I'd really like to get around to updating "There's No Price On Love" because I adore writing about Jace (a lot!) and Emma but I have to get in the right mind-set for it. As lame as that sounds.

As for YSBIB, that's another matter. I deleted the next five+ chapters from Quizilla that were supposed to be posted on here because I wasn't impressed with the story. It'll be ending soon I hope and with what I was doing with it before, it just was opening more and more things I had to cover plus, the story had begun to turn cliche which wasn't my style. There's no way that I wanted any of my stories to end up that way. So as for this story, it's iffy on what I'm doing on it. Sorry about it but I'd rather not write it at all than ruin it to oblivion.

As for "I Love You..." it's been a lot of fun creating a story that goes through other perspectives besides Annaleigh. So far there's been Courtney, Rex, Parker and Curtis's points of view on these things, some long and some short. Most are very short. I'll be sure to have some of their perspectives longer, especially when it comes to Benjamin since he's an important character.

So, if you read any of my stories, tell me: Who's your favorite character and why are they your favorite?

Taaylor.
:)
February 22nd, 2010 at 03:56pm