EPIC Reflection

January 20,2010

What is your greatest fear? Why?

I have many fears, or what can also be called things, actions, or situations that scare me. Seeing as one fear I have is telling a fear and having it used against me. I would rather not say any. I can't always trust people. And that is because my trust has been broken. I don't know if it is just the people around me or people don't care to protecct me enough. But, whenever I give my trust it comes back missing pieces. Like the T,R,ST leaving the U. As in they are saying U are on your own. So, I take that hint, clue, advice, and I don't say a darn thing to nobody. It is sad to say that I have nobody not even myself who I can trust.

February 2, 2010

How do you choose your friends?

If only I knew. That is such a hard yet simple question for me.I try sometimes to answer it by looking for similarities and the differences. It is strange to say that the similarities are different and the differences are similar. My friends ans I are weird together. But, I really don't know why I smile when I see them. Run away from them when they chase me. FUN. That is what it Always Ends Up Being. I choose people who are funny, like to have fun, and I can be FUN with them.

February 4, 2010

Why do you get along with some people better than others?

The same as other people do with me. Sometimes are differences make it too hard for us or some people to get along well. Sometimes over trivial things like music or big things like death. But, since comfortability is a main characteristic of a good friend, person, place, or thing to pretty much everyone. If you're not comfortable with someone it is extremely hard for people to be comfortable oe get along with one another. Also I can be hypocritical and stuff. I have flaws that I don't like to have picked at and some too many times somebody will try to pick at them so I have to get rid of them. Or leave. And since if you cross me you came to me, whoever you are has to get gone.

February 11, 2010

What are qualities that make a best friend?

The qualities that make a best friend are....
1. makes me laugh till I am coughing and crying
2.doesn't mind if I poke them
3.runs around with me
4. plays soccer
5. likes to sing and dance
6.says that I am their best friend
7. I say one thing and they no what I mean aoutomatically
8. love choclate and other sweets
9. watch action movies with me
The above is just a small few things of a best friend. A best friend is like a family member or extra brother and sister to you when you want one and need one. <3 <3 <3

February 16, 2010

Name 3 characteristics that define you.
1.) Thinks too much
2.)Uniquely creative
3.) Violent
I think about unique ways to be violent.....Wow. O.o ....xD/LoL

February 18, 2010

Describe yourself as a color and explain why.

I am a rainbow!I am not the same as I once wasand I will not be as I am now, later. I can be red, which I associate with anger. i can be geren, when I see something I want or desire but can not have. I can be white when I feel a need to be calm and peaceful. I can be pitch black when I dwell on things that weigh down my heart and saddens me. But, I am really purple. Or a deep violet. I try to use my wisdom or any knowledge that I have learned. I dwell on things and care deeply for a lot of specific people, places, and things. But, I still stay happy. I am a very mental person and I think most of the timebefore I act. I am also very visual what I see I comprehen best.

We are all here together. (^.^) (-.-) (O.o) (OwO)
February 23rd, 2010 at 12:06am