Now I know what my mum does in her spare time... "And this is my "Scarred" story." AND MY MIBBA ANALOGY!

Know that show "Scarred" that the Papa Roach singer hosts? Yeah well this is my Scarred story...involving my mum and Lady foocking Gaga.

Usually my parents are out all day and most of the night.
It's 6:20 at night right now.
I'm using my papi's laptop because the desktop broke and my laptop broke.
So I'm sitting in the den, minding my own business.
I hear music.
Look in the kitchen. Radio's playing, mum's cooking because she's off today.

Yeah then Lady Gaga comes on. She starts singing. I don't think she knows I'm home because she walked right past me today and none of my siblings are home neither is my papi.

I go in there to ask her what's up. She's never like this and always says "the music nowadays sux."'

Well sheet then why the foock are you standing there singing AND dancing to her music? She was dancing like a harlot too. Foocking SCARY. Scarring. Terrifying. I will never look at her the same way again... =X

Are we allowed to swear on journals?
I hate putting a star to replace a letter so I change the whole word.

MY MIBBA ANALOGY!! Or metaphor or whatever the foock you wanna call it. Ready? Mibba is like traffic. Rush hour is between 5 and 7 pm (East coast US time). While the adults are coming home or going to work or whatever, us kids are being cool and going on MIBBA! Yeah. I had a foocking life before I made this. Thanks.

NOW my mum is singing Adam Lambert, Rihanna, Kevin Rudolf.... What the foock. AND SHE HUMS SO LOUDLY.
February 23rd, 2010 at 12:29am