2-23-10

Gee juz! Can’t stop day dreaming and thinking about you! If I start to think about anything else, I easily get distracted by my own thoughts and think about you even more. I can’t concentrate on anything I do. This is crazy. I’m easily distracted by a lot of things, but those things that distract me… I get distracted by you when thinking of them! Maybe I’m broken. I can always read or write and forget about literally everything, besides you. This has never happened before. By no means am I complaining, I like you being on my mind all the time. It’s just different.

Kristina was right. Surprisingly. I told her I want someone to come along and sweep me off of my feet. That I’d fall head over heels for them and I’d forget all the heartbreak and disappointing past. She told me it would happen. She was sure of it. I’m sure she figured it would be her that swept me. But she was wrong. Only about that part.

Someone did come along and made me fall head over heels for them.

You did.

I always referred to Brandi as my Frankie. In where I’d be Gerard. I thought that was the cutest thing ever. Well, just like Gerard and Frank, Brandi and I aren’t together. (This is me assuming Gee & Frank dated) And during Gerard’s time without Frankie, he found Lyn-z and fell for her very quickly. In a lame reference to several things… Judi, you’re my umbrella. (I would more people could understand this very cute joke)

But this isn’t about either of them. –pushes them away- This is about you. And how much you are on my mind. It’s seriously 24/7. Luckily, I can sometimes multi-task. Not always though. Since this is all new to me, I’m gonna keep pointing out the fact that this is different, until I get used to it. I kinda hope I don’t get used to it. I love this feeling. All of them. When we started to talk, I told myself it wasn’t gonna work. That I couldn’t like you, things were perfect the way they were. Then once I realized I liked you, that quick, I didn’t want to tell you. After that, I decided I wasn’t going to let you in, or care about you much because things never go right for me when I like someone a lot. Months later, and I still like you a lot. You completely have my heart, and I love that.
February 25th, 2010 at 06:12am