G.C.S.Es / Tests/ Help please?

Okay, so we've been given our mock results and our predictions for our actual G.C.S.Es, finals, whatever you call them. And I think the teachers have either predicted entirely wrong or they're trying to get us to reach our full potential.
But there is absolutely no way I'm getting an A in French.
What I need help with is how I do reach my supposed full potential. I've done many tests before, and tried a lot of exam and revision techniques, but it never seems to stick. I can manage one test, but when there are several subjects it always seems a lot more overwhelming.
I have a tendency to blank out during exams, which is never a good thing.
Also, it's my french oral in two weeks, how can I practice for that? I know the presentation by heart, but that's only 4 marks out of the total 50.

I think it's going to be goodbye social life for the next 4 months... which is alright I suppose if I do manage to get 9 A's and 1 B.

Oh, and for English, how do you revise for that? I know my texts inside out, but I never seem to be able to conjure up enough to get a good mark, in both the literature and language. I need a B or I can't take it next year. It's in sight, as my recent exam was a high C, but I'm really struggling with idea on how to boost it.

Cheers (:
February 25th, 2010 at 10:52pm