Great Googely Moogely! (Drug dogs D:)

Hmm....how should I start this journal?

How many of you miss Maggie and the Ferocious Beast? What about Out of the Box? I loved those shows. Hamilton was my favorite on Maggie and the Ferocious Beast and who doesn't love a show about a a small card board fort turning into a gigantic club house? I still know the words to the goodbye song :)

Tomorrow I'm going to a play with Katherine and Katie. I haven't seen Katherine since freshman year and now we're almost juniors. I'm so excited. We were really close but then she transferred schools and we haven't seen each other since.

Will doesn't have to go to ISS tomorrow, so math will be fun again :)

OHH! Yesterday the drug dog came to school. The police would search random classrooms and of course my class got chosen. I was in math and my math class has serious problems. It's full of druggies, so everyone was scared senseless.

The dog found something in one of the cheerleader's bag. It was just Advil, but the girl was seriously about to cry. I would have too though. None of us knew how much trouble she would get into for that. The principal just ended up telling her to take it home and not bring anymore medicine to school.

It was a pretty intense 20 minutes though. I was scared and I knew I didn't have anything. Actually, I think I was just scared for one of my friends, because he came to school high. I kept having to tell him to act normal and he was convinced that the dog would be able to smell the weed inside his body.

Girl Scout Cookies
My friend bought some from this guy at school. We ate a whole box of Thin Mints during lunch. Then I snuck this cute guy that sat across from me some Caramel Delights. He winked at me :D

Fact of the Day
The state of Florida is bigger than England. (It's really funny when a British person says banana)

QOTD
What was your favorite show as a kid?

xxMaddie
February 25th, 2010 at 11:34pm