I have a feeling.

I have a feeling, that my life is going to be like a Spanish Soap Opera (or a movie on the Lifetime Network), for many reasons.

My love interest, from a few months ago (he cheated on his girlfriend with me), recently contacted me, and I still have feelings for him (of deep infatuation), BUT, I am currently in a seriously relationship with a boy, who is, seriously, in deep like with me, but I don't know if I feel the same way.

My best friend, fucked my ex-boyfriend, then fucked my future (current) boyfriend, but I can't let her go, cause she's one of two best friends I have left in this world.

I used to have 5 best friends, until one of them started to talk major shit about people she supposedly cared about, and I can't handle disloyal people, so I basically stopped talking to her, and the others. I don't understand how others can be so manipulated by her.

I now feel like there will a rumble, fight, murder scene, between our clans of friends, because of our past and how much pain she has caused for the innocent. It's going to happen, I know this, because I read it in the night sky (and it's a feeling I can't shake off).

And, fuck. I need more girl friends, cause boys don't understand (the ways of woman).

Also, I hate it when boys try to enter my fights, or are like 'Who's the problem? I will kick his ass for you'.

I don't want or need your help. Stop trying to fight my battles. It's aggravating.
February 26th, 2010 at 01:17am