no.

no.

no.

no, you do not: love him. wanna marry him. know a single thing about him.

no, none of us do anymore.

you only say those things because you think he’s got a pretty face.

what about behind that?

what about what those ‘gorgeous green’ eyes see? what that mouth says? what that brain thinks?

all of that doesn’t mean a damn thing to any of those girls.

they flock to concerts to see him perform the songs that he was forced to write. they’re not from his heart anymore, hell no.

we’re not stupid.

i love you 5 times more cause everything you do is super fucking cute i can’t stand it?

how original.

oh wait, oh no, my cover’s blown! [/sarcasm]

i have no idea what happened to you.

what happened to songs like ‘dare4distance’ ‘thepassingtime’ or ‘overtheyears’ and ‘heregoesnothin’

you may say they were terrible, but the old songs remain timeless, while ‘what is love’ became much to stale, much too fast.

think!

those were the songs that drew in all those fans that made you who are, and brought you to where you are now.

although, im pretty sure we regret it with all that we’ve got.

cause where you are now?

all its earned you is a whole bunch of fangirls, a backstabbing record label, and a couple of hardcore fans sitting at home wondering where the fuck the chris drew we knew went.

/rant.

(http://ohdearcaptain.tumblr.com/post/414305875/no <-- original blog)
February 27th, 2010 at 07:14am