Her

she was my best friend once upon a time, we shared everything. Secrets, our dreams, our hopes, everything. then one day everything changed, i had to grow up and realize she wasn't my real friend. she lay all her problems on me and i couldn't handle it anymore, i guess i was weak, in a way. but she wanted me to solve all her problems, not in an obvious way, if you asked her she would have said no, she did nothing, oh I'm so confused, why did you cut me off like that. things were wrong for a while and no one seems to realize that. i am a good actor though which is why i held on for so long. she was my lover, my friend, my lifeline at some level. but i was her whole world, i feel kind of bad but not really. she needed to be put down, like a dog, except dogs don't keep coming back. i took down all her pictures, deleted all our messages, erased every memory i have of that bitch from my mind and life. i put so much effort into staying being what she expected of me i forgot my real friends, i lost my life. all because she wanted a best friend. i agree she had some grief in the past and I'm sorry for that but i have gone through shit too, at least her parents are still together, at least her siblings aren't drop outs or addicts. she has a fucking horse for Christs sake. what more could she want! nothing i could give her. i told her to stay out of my life. and this is the last i will ever speak of her.
February 27th, 2010 at 01:41pm