Take Your Hand Off The Keyboard And Step Away From The Computer

The question is at the bottom. Wouldn't want to waste your time.

I went into a chat room in Stickam that my friend was live in.

A girl began to bash me - and her grammar was utterly atrocious - and she began to yell at me because I made one comment about her hair because it looked like she hadn't taken a bath in weeks.

grl dun tlk abot muh hurr its beutiful da wai it iz

My brain had momentarily melted in a mush of nothingness just trying to read that.

I just don't get it. Who found it acceptable to type as if you can't control where your fingers hit the keyboard. I don't think it's that hard to spell out you instead of just typing the letter u.

Hey, there's this amazing invention. It's called the letter E. We had thrown a big party about it, sorry you weren't invited.

Yeah, I hate that too. Numbers being used as letters and what not.

Also, the one thing that annoys me more then ever is when a person says Yeah, I know my spelling and grammar are bad but yet don't take the time to go back and fix it.

/rant

Since most of you will ignore what's above, here's the question.
What's the one thing about Mibba journal users that annoys you?
February 27th, 2010 at 08:34pm